LittleLamb EcoCredits - Terms & Conditions
* You need to join our rewards scheme prior to placing an order for credits to be allocated.
* We cannot back date credits to orders placed prior to joining our rewards scheme.
* Points are automatically allocated.
* Only 1 rewards account per household is permitted. LittleLamb cannot merge credits from multiple accounts, and withhold the right to terminate a loyalty account if it is seen to be abusing the Loyalty system.
* Only 1 code can be applied per order
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) govern the LittleLamb EcoCredit (“Loyalty Program”), and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain products online. LittleLamb EcoCredits are not redeemable at wholesale brick-and-mortar retail establishments or third party sites.
2. Eligibility. In order to be eligible for the Rewards Program, you must create an account as outlined in these Terms and Conditions. You may create an account if you are at least thirteen (13) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you must have your parent’s permission to register for an account. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the Loyalty Program.
3. How To Enroll in the Loyalty Program. (a) Create an account: Visit https://littlelambnappies.com/account/login (the "Site" or "Online") and become a registered user of the Site. You will be asked for your first and last name, your email address, and a password. You will also be given the option to sign up for our newsletter. Once you have submitted the requisite information, you will be sent an email to the address you listed confirming your membership.
4. How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile and access your previous purchases.
5. How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “cancel rewards membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your Loyalty Program. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer service department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed or reinstated. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
II. EARNING POINTS
1. General. Members can earn points on the purchase of qualifying online products at Littlelambnappies.com. To receive points for your Online purchases, you must be signed into your account. Login to your account here
2. Earning Rate. Members earn 5 points for every £1.00 spent on qualifying purchases. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend £9.99, you will receive 9 points. Calculation is as follows: £9.99 x 5 points per pound = 49.95 points, which is rounded down to 49 points.
Note: Shipping and Taxes are not taken into consideration.
If an item is returned and/or price adjusted that will also be removed from your rewards calculations automatically.
3. Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately. You will receive points:
1. During the purchase of qualifying products
2. After a review has been written.
3. After a photo has been attached to a review.
4. Referring a friend to LittleLamb. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying purchase. Points will automatically be applied to account if stipulations are met.
4. For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
Please note reviews will only automatically allocated to your Rewards account if you follow the email link. If you have written a review and have not seen the points added to your account please contact Vicky@littlelamb.co.uk with the email you have used for the review and the email associated with your rewards account and we will review and approve this for you.
4. Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges and all taxes. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally $50 is on sale for $25, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of $25. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website with the Member's Account number linked to the Member's Online account, are not eligible for Loyalty Program credit. Purchase of LittleLamb products outside the Littlelambnappies.com website are not eligible for the Loyalty Program. (iii) Wholesale Retailers are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
6. Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, refund, declined credit card or other credit will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction, including any bonus points that may be applicable. Points redeemed on an order will not be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. If an item is exchanged (different size/product) any redeemed rewards on the initial purchase may be transferred to the exchange one (1) time only. (We do not recycle rewards coupons from order to order or item to item). Rewards used on an order that is cancelled cannot be reapplied as they are good for just one use.
8. Limitations on EcoCredits generally. These terms apply to EcoCredit accruals. If you purchase a product during a promotion and the product comes with an additional, free product, points will not be issued on the retail value of the free product. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
10. Referring a friend to LittleLamb. Email a friend a 10% off coupon by clicking “ Earn Points” then “ Refer a Friend”. Enter the email address of a friend who has not purchased with LittleLamb before (if your referral has shopped with us before the referral link will be automatically voided by the system). A referral link will be sent to your friend with a 10% off coupon. Points will automatically be rewarded to your account only if the referral friend used the link sent to them from your referral account and makes a qualifying first time purchase with LittleLamb. Your Referral friend will receive a 10% off coupon.
III. REDEEMING POINTS
1. How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. The maximum number of points that may be used in a single transaction is 1,000 points for a £25.00 discount when you spent £30 or more. There is currently no minimum purchase for which points apply, but shipping must be paid on any order below £20.
Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
50 points = 10% off
200 points = Free Gift
1,000 points = £25.000*
Minimum purchase amount of £30 applies
Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return.
3. To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your Shop account on our site. Select “Redeem Points” from the purple pop up tab housed in the lower right hand corner of the screen and select the amount of points you would like to redeem. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Sales tax, shipping, and other handling charges assessed in addition to the price of the product are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
4. Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value outside of the LittleLambnappies.com website and are available only to members in good standing.
5. Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 720 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 720 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account. Specific onsite activities in which points will be awarded are set to accrue points based on a time lapse at the discretion of LittleLamb nappies.
Order: points are added to your account when your order is placed.
Reviews: Reviews and photo points are published automatically when the customer clicks through from their place a review email notiofication. Writing a review directly on our site will not automatically adjust points - if you have done this please contact us with the email address you used to place the review and the email address associated with your rewards account.
6. Once points are redeemed, a discount code will be assigned. Discount codes generated by redeeming points do not expire until used. They are one-time use code, so once it is used it is gone. If you cannot find your discount code please click on the purple LittleLamb Rewards pop up in the bottom right corner, log into your account, reclick the purple LittleLamb Rewards tab and there will be a section that says "Your Rewards", follow this link to find the unique code. Contact us if you have any problems.
By registering with Littlelambnappies.com and joining the Loyalty Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Loyalty Program. LittleLamb Nappies reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Loyalty Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. LittleLamb may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in LittleLamb's records, shall be deemed correct. LittleLamb reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on LittleLambs internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and LittleLamb internal records, LittleLamb internal records will control. LittleLamb assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by LittleLamb. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. LittleLamb may revoke any Member's membership in the Loyalty Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Loyalty Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other LittleLamb program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of LittleLamb. For more information or other questions Contact Us.
The Terms and Conditions of the loyalty program are subject to change at LittleLambs’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their Littlelambnappies.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. LittleLamb will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. qualifying LittleLamb customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are nontransferable, nonredeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of LittleLamb. Purchases made outside LittleLambNappies.com are not valid for point accrual (this includes, but is not limited to Facebook resell groups, Ebay, and Amazon).