The Ultimate Bamboo Night-Time Kit - non velcro option
If you are looking for the ultimate night time nappy kit you've just found it! This kit also saves you 20% compared to purchasing items separately.
* 3 Bamboo Shaped Nippa Nappies - non velcro
* 1 pack of Nappy Fasteners
* 2 Bombproof wrap (to use with the above styles)
* 1 roll of disposable liners.
This kit contains three of our thirstiest nappies, two wraps and a roll of paper liners should see the heaviest of wetters sleeping soundly through the wee hours of the night.
The absorption capability of bamboo mixed with our very latest bombproof wraps should ensure a sleep filled night for all in your household.
Bombproof wraps? Our latest version has received rave reviews on the forums time and time again. It was a long road getting it just right but we got there in the end. Phew!
We've included three nappies as bamboo does take longer to dry than cotton - but that's because it absorbs more in the first place. You can't have it both ways :)
Click HERE to learn how to use these nappies.
- Washing Instructions
My little boy is a heavy wetter already at 3 months old and these nappies hold for the whole night without leaks. I'm using them with the hemp booster and definitely recommend to use for the night time.
I have had up to 14 hours from these beauties at night. The non velcro option is good so baby can wriggle in his sleep happily and the nappy fastener will keep it held together tightly bit comfortably. I use these with a triple and double booster with fleece liner
Great night time bundle!!
Would definitely recommend this night time bundle! I love the non Velcro as I found the Velcro ones were a pain to get in the right place and sometimes the Velcro would poke my little mans belly. The fasteners are so easy to use and the disposable liner are really soft.
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £40 and subsidized shipping around Europe and the rest of the world.
Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.