The safe alternative to a nappy pin.
This pack contains 3 nappy fasteners.
For use with washable nappies made from towelling and muslin fabrics such as the Littlelamb Nippa Nappy.
How to use your Nappy Fastener.
Using your nappy fastener couldn’t be easier.
1) Simply hook one side of your fastener to the nappy just above one leg whilst holding the nappy in place.
2) Stretch your fastener across to the other side and hook onto the fabric above the other leg.
3) Pull your fastener down to catch on the fabric between the legs creating a Y shape.
4) Adjust if needed.
Now the nappy is secured in a safe and well-balanced manner providing a high degree of containment without the risk of baby being poked by pins.
Your Nappy Fastener can be washed with warm water and will last for years.
We pride ourselves at Littlelamb in creating the highest quality products for you and your baby with the least impact on the environment.
- Washing Instructions
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Soaking is not needed.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using 1/2 recommended amount of washing powder. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat. Or tumble dry on a low heat.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world.
Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.