Earth Day Onesize Nappy - Limited Edition
Our Limited Edition Earth Day 2021 Nappy print is a gorgeous hand illustration of the earth with beautiful trees.
Every nappy we sell in this print, LittleLamb will donate £1 to Woodland Trust. The Woodland Trust is the largest woodland conservation charity in the United Kingdom concerned with the creation, protection, and restoration of native woodland heritage. It has planted over 43 million trees since 1972 and we hope we can help add more!
- Comes with 2 x Double Thickness Bamboo Boosters
- Superfast drying
- Made from stretchy, waterproof PUL (polyurethane laminate) made from recycled plastics
- Ethically made using good quality components
- Oeko-tex certified
- Hand illustrated, unique nappy prints
With pocket nappies the most important thing is to get the boosting right for your baby's need, a light wetter may only need one booster but most will need two and possibly three for overnight. If you already know your baby is a heavy wetter, purchase more boosters here.Due to the limited edition and the charity donation, this product is not available in our packs or kits. You can however use LittleLamb EcoCredit Reward - click here to learn more.
To learn how to use this nappy, click here.
- Washing Instructions
Love the pattern
This was so good to use. I had to wait till our baby had more weight on him and now that he does it has been a bum saver 😅
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Wait until you have a full load.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £40 and subsidized shipping around Europe and the rest of the world.
Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.