choose your options
100 disposable nappy liners on a roll.
* One way action keeps baby dry.
* Non-Chlorine Bleached.
Littlelamb disposable liners are designed to be placed in the nappy next to baby's skin. The nappy will draw any moisture through the liner but it will stop the solids.
When you change baby's dirty nappy, remove the liner and bag and bin it.
Our generously sized paper liners can be cut in two for smaller babies but please do not fold liners or use multiple sheets as this will prevent quick absorption by the cloth nappy.
We used to call these flushable liners but it has been pointed out that some municiple sewarage systems around the country aren't really up to the job so we now recommend you bag and bin them
- Washing Instructions
- Delivery & Returns
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- remove any solids from dirty nappy
- Close any velcro tabs
- Put them in a dry pail with lid as there is no need to soak them
- Wash them with a gentle non-biological washing powder on a full cycle using 1/2 recommended amount of washing powder. Note -DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENER
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat.
Delivery & Returns
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland and subsidised shipping around Europe and the rest of the world. Shipping will be shown before you purchase and any problems at all you can contact us.