3 Nappy Fasteners
LittleLamb Nappy Fasteners are a safe alternative to a nappy pin. They are perfect to use on our nippa nappies and muslin squares and other towelling nappies.
This pack contains 3 nappy fasteners.
How to use your nappy fastener.
1) Hook one side of your fastener to the nappy just above one leg whilst holding the nappy in place.
2) Stretch your fastener across to the other side and hook onto the fabric above the other leg.
3) Pull your fastener down to catch on the fabric between the legs creating a Y shape.
Now the nappy is secured in a safe and well balanced manner providing a high degree of containment without the risk of baby being poked by pins.
Your Nappy Fastener can be washed with warm water and will last for years.
- Washing Instructions
Easy to use
These are great, much better than nappy pins! So simple to use and hold flat nappies together perfectly
Not used just yet as baby not due for 5 weeks but great quality. Really soft to ensure baby doesn't hurt themselves.
Perfect little product and does exactly what it needs to. Easy to use one handed.
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- Hold the nappy or washable liner over the toilet and ease off the solids. If using a disposable liner, bin it, don't flush it.
- Close any velcro tabs.
- Put them in a dry pail with lid. Soaking is not needed.
- Wash them with a gentle washing powder on a full cycle using the recommended amount of washing powder for load size and water hardness. Note - DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENERS.
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat, or tumble dry on a low heat.
Free delivery to the UK and Ireland on orders over £20 and subsidized shipping around Europe and the rest of the world.
Shipping will be shown at the checkout and is priced according to destination and weight.