3 Nappy Fasteners
LittleLamb Nappy Fasteners are a safe alternative to a nappy pin. They are perfect to use on our Nippa nappies and muslin squares and other towelling fabrics.
This pack contains 3 nappy fasteners.
How to use your Nappy Fastener.
Using your nappy fastener couldn’t be easier.
1) Simply hook one side of your fastener to the nappy just above one leg whilst holding the nappy in place.
2) Stretch your fastener across to the other side and hook onto the fabric above the other leg.
3) Pull your fastener down to catch on the fabric between the legs creating a Y shape.
4) Adjust if needed.
Now the nappy is secured in a safe and well balanced manner providing a high degree of containment without the risk of baby being poked by pins.
Your Nappy Fastener can be washed with warm water and will last for years.
Free shipping to all UK and Irish addresses.
Larger purchases will be delivered by courier and you will be notified of a tracking number once your parcel has been sent on its way. Smaller purchases are sent using the Royal Mail's 2nd service.
- Washing Instructions
- Delivery & Returns
Care for your nappies by following these easy steps.
- remove any solids from dirty nappy
- Close any velcro tabs
- Put them in a dry pail with lid as there is no need to soak them
- Wash them with a gentle non-biological washing powder on a full cycle using 1/2 recommended amount of washing powder. Note -DO NOT ADD BLEACHING AGENTS OR FABRIC SOFTENER
- Hang out to dry in direct sunshine or near (but not touching ) a direct heat.